CAD / CAM Dental Restoration | Cynoprod Canada I3.5 Evolution Scanner
The i3.5 Evolution - 'Open frame' 'Open output' is a 3D digital dental scanner based on proven technologies of laser triangulation and precise linear motion systems. Visibility of all areas of the dental elements is ensured through a 3 axis motion system combined with 2 vision modules .
- Single die in less than 20 secs
- Accuracy of < 20 microns
- Resolution of 30 microns
- Laser triangulation and precise linear motion systems
- 3 axis motion system combined with 2 vision modules
- Optional feature on the i3.5 scanner is the dongle-activated full model scan
- Robust ‘Open’ frame construction.
- Removable magnetic model holder
- Laptop compatible (no adapter card required on most models)
- “Open” STL output, Generating up to 250,000 points for a single die
- 2 new-generation CMOS cameras / 3 class II lasers
- Offers high productivity
- High and consistent level of accuracy
- Superior mechanical stability
- Runs on standard Windows based PC
Single die : less than 20 secs
Accuracy: < 20 microns
Resolution: 30 microns
Interface: USB 2.0
Weight: 18 kg or 39 lbs
Footprint width: 16 inches
Height: 21 inches
Operating voltage: 110V – 220V
Scanable volume : 90mm x 100mm x 40mm or 3.54 " x 3.93 " x 1.57"
Number of triangles generated:: varies from 100 000 to 500 000.