Delivery Unit Royal 16 (974) Asraf
The Royal 16 exam chair is designed to position the operator properly, relative to the oral cavity. The Royal 16 has a thin, low-profile backrest and headrest that gives operators easy access to the oral cavity and encourages a proper working position. The Royal 16 features 360° rotation, synchronized seat tilt, automatic return, and control switches on both sides of the back panel.
- 360° rotation.
- All-metal frame.
- Synchronized seat tilt
- Automatic return
- Switches on back panel - both sides
- Arm support slings
- Basic headrest
- Removable seat cushion
- Removable swing-out armrests
- Extendable headrest
- Improves patient comfort
- Encourages good posture for dental staff
- Convenient and versatile operation
- After Auto Position has been used it must be turned off before the manual control switches can be used.
Maximum recommended lift weight: 450 lb.
Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz