Phosphor Plate Scanner Gendex Denoptix (1458) ASRAF
The Gendex DenOptix operates on a reusable phosphor plate system and can scan a full mouth series in as little as 4 seconds per image. The carousel scans intraoral, panoramic, and cephalometric plates.
The DenOptix makes it easy to convert an existing film based x-ray system to digital, the phosphor plates position just like film so staff training is minimal.
- Interface cables: USB 2.0
- Voltage: 100-240 V. AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 100 watts maximum
- CPU speed: 2.4 GHz Pentium IV or higher
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003
- RAM: 256+ MB
- USB port (required): USB 2.0
- Hard drive: 40+ GB
- Monitor: 17" with 0.25 mm dot pitch
- Video display adapter: 8 + MB RAM
- Display setting: 1024 X 768 true color
- Compatible Imaging software: VixWin, EagleSoft, PRACTICEWORKS, SoftDent, Easy Dental, Dentrix, Julie
- It can scan a full mouth series in as little as 4 seconds per image.
- Variety of plate sizes and configurations.
- It captures information on storage-phosphor imaging plates and uses its high speed scanner to convert the data into digital images for viewing on a monitor.
- Reusable phosphor plates.
- Easy to convert an existing film based x-ray to digital using this system.
- The phosphor plates position just like film so staff training is minimal.
- Plates are considered Wear & Digital Phosphor Plate systems Tear articles.
- For indoor use only.
Voltage: 100-240 V AC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 110 VA max.
Height: 15.5 inch
Width: 19.4 inch
Depth: 10.8 inch
Weight (empty): 35 lbs
Laser Classification: Compliance per DHHS Radiation Performance Standards 21 CFR, Ch I, Subch. J+EN60825 Class 1 Laser Device.
Operating Conditions: 15° to 35°C (59° to 95° F); 5%-95% RH NC
Storage and Shipping Temperatures: -40° to 70°C (40° to 158°F)
Interface Cables: USB 2.0 cables