Sterilizers & Autoclaves | Pelton & Crane MagnaClave
The Magna-Clave sterilizer is a manually-operated sterilizer with a 15-inch internal-diameter by 30-inch-deep, round, stainless-steel chamber. The Pelton & Crane Magna-Clave operated flawlessly during the laboratory evaluation. The Magna-Clave is best suited for use in medium-to-large clinics with 10 or more providers.
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached
- Water reservoir has large capacity
- Stainless-steel chamber
- Four indicator lights identify the power, chamber heat, sterilization mode, and chamber door status
- Two gauges
- Optional, circular time/temperature chart recorder
- Large chamber capacity (16" x 28").
The safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure
- Sterilization time and temperature are adjustable and can be recorded with an optional, circular time/temperature chart recorder.
- Stand provides a convenient storage space
- Reservoir can be easily and completely drained for cleaning
- Easy to operate and has an interlock to protect the operator.
- Water reservoir has large capacity to adequately cool condensed steam, reducing the need for refilling.
- Do not attempt to move door handle upward until: ·
- Open Door light is illuminated ·
- Pressure gauge indicates ‘0’ ·
- Function is in Vent or Fill position
- Do not set the time control for an interval of less than five minutes.
- Do not attempt to bypass any of the safety interlock systems described below. Failure to do so could result in personal injury.
- Burns and bodily injury can result from improper use of this autoclave. If any malfunction is suspected, set the function knob to vent. Remove power from the unit and contact a qualified service technician.
- Do not attempt to open door unless function knob is in “FILL” or “Vent” and the “Open Door” light is on. If the cycle was aborted, allow unit to set 10 minutes after the “Open Door” light comes on before opening the door
Overall dimensions of the unit : Exterior:28" wide X 34 1/2” deep X 53" high (with stand), 23'' high (without stand)
Overall chamber dimensions : Interior : 30" deep X 16” diameter
Power:: 5000 watts
Current Rating: 30-amp electrical circuit