Ultrasonic Scalers | EMS Piezon Master 400
The Piezon Master 400 is a piezoelectric ultrasonic scaler from Electro Medical Systems (EMS) that is purported to offer better scaling efficiency and to generate less heat than magnetorestrictive-style scalers. Piezoelectric scalers use a linear (back-and-forth) tip motion similar to the motion used during hand instrumentation with a curette.
- Two light emitting diodes (LED) on the front of the unit.
- Ability to automatically detect the load at the tip and compensate by adding or subtracting power
- Selfcontained irrigation reservoir
- Smooth, infection control-friendly exterior
- Integrated knobs for power and water adjustment
- One detachable, color-coded, sterilizable handpiece
- Comfortable for sensitive patients.
- Good calculus removal
- Easy to use
- Unit is light and portable
- Autoclavable handpiece
- Self-contained irrigation reservoir eliminates need for fixed water connection
- Attractive design with smooth finish that facilitates asepsis.
- Power adjustment controls are well placed.
- Reduced noise level compared with other ultrasonic scalers.
- Versatile, when used with optional handpiece systems. USAF Dental Evaluation & Consultation Service
- Complete and clear operating, installation, and maintenance instructions
- Ultrasonic oscillations may prevent cardiac pacemakers functioning properly. Therefore. EMS recommend
- that patients with a cardiac pacemaker should not be treated with the Piezon Master 400.
- Check the safety status after repair
- The safety status of the Piezon Master 400 and accessories must comply with the applicable standard for this type of product after it has undergone any type of repair or modiﬁcation. A report must be drawn up in respect of every inspection. repair or modiﬁcation.
- This product needs special precautions regarding electromagnetic compatibility and needs to be installed and put into service according to the section “Electromagnetic compatibility" provided in this document.
Supply voltage: 100 V AC / 110 V AC / 220 V AC / 240 V AC
Frequency:: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power Consumption:: max 55 VA , Scaler 14 VA , 2-0 - 30 kHz
Weight : 8 lbs
Dimensions (Inch): 4.75 H x 9.5 W x 10 L
Operating conditions: + 10 degree Celcius - + 40 degree Celcius