Used All-Tissue Dental Laser | Biolase Waterlase MD
The Waterlase MD Er,Cr:YSGG (Erbium, Chromium: Yttrium, Scandium, Gallium, Garnet) tissue cutting system is a dental laser cart with both hard and soft tissue dental applications.
- Rolling casters for ease in transport
- Cable holding system protects the ever-important handpiece cable from being pinched and contorted
- Easy interchangeable handpieces
- Front handle helps prevent staff from damaging unit when moving.
- Portable design translates to fewer units necessary to service a multi-operatory practice.
- Convenient foot pedal keeps your hands focused on the procedure.
- Reduces risk of infection for patients
- Fewer needles and less pain is a great marketing tool for new patients and referrals.
- Avoids the stress of drills and needles
- Minimally invasive
- Return to daily routine faster after treatment
- Increases case acceptance
- Simple to incorporate into practice
The Waterlase MD handpiece cable is not compatible with any of the older Waterlase models, but it is compatible with the iPlus.
Waterlase models, oldest to newest:
- Waterlase (white body)
- C100 (updated white body)
- MD (gray body)
- MD Turbo
- iPlus (black/gray body)
Dimensions (inches): 11 x 19 x 32
Weight (lb.): 75
Power requirements: 100-230V, 50-60Hz, 8-15A
External air source: 80 - 120 PSI (5.5 - 8.2 bar)
Laser classification: 4
Medium: Er, Cr:YSGG ( Erbium, Chromium, Yttrium, Scandium, Gallium Garnet )
Wavelength: 2780 nm
Average power: 0.1- 8.0 W
Power accuracy: +- 20 %
Pulse energy: 0 - 300 mJ
Pulse duration for soft and hard tissue procedures: 140 µs
Pulse duration range for soft tissue procedures only: 700 µs
Handpiece head angles: 70° contra-angle
Output divergence: >= 8° per side
Aiming Beam: 635nm laser, 1mW max (safety classification 1)
Water level sensor: 635 nm laser, 1mW max (safety classification 1)