Used CAD Dental Acquisition Unit | 3M True Definition Scanner
The 3M True Definition dental CAD acquisition unit captures a digital impression of long-span bridges, multi-unit restorations, and other dental restorations.
- Touchscreen monitor
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Smallest profile of any intraoral scanner
- Narrow, angled scanner tip
- No calibration required
- Innovative design for fast, easy and comfortable scanning
- Low cost of entry into digital impressions
- Faster seating times and fewer return visits associated with remakes
- Improves patient comfort
- Allows one-handed scanning from multiple positions
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners on touchscreen, bezel, wand body, tether cord, or cart surfaces.
- Do not unplug the 3M True Definition unit before logging out of, and then shutting down, the system. Unplugging without properly shutting down first may corrupt the operating system of the 3M True Definition unit.
Field of view: 10 mm x 13 mm at nominal depth
Working depth: 0 mm to 17 mm from wand tip
Video capture rate/ refresh rate: 20 captures/second (60 images/second)
Touchscreen size: 21.5" diagonal
Dimensions of cart base: 19.2" x 29"
System height (floor to top of bezel): 42.6"
Power requirements: 100/120/200/240V, 50/60Hz, 8A
Weight: 75 lb.