Used Dental Air Abrasion | Deldent Jetpolisher 2000 Air Polisher
The Deldent's JetPolisher 2000 is an air polishing unit incorporating the H.S.T (Homogenous Stream Technology) polishing system is an air abrasive polishing unit that can be used used for pre-treatment of enamel prior to etching or bonding in cosmetic dentistry. Difficult to reach areas, such as interproximally where crowding exists, can be cleaned effectively to ensure a good bond. It can also be used to clean the enamel surfaces prior to bleaching.
- Simplified Operating System
- Water Control Knob
- Detachable autoclavable handpiece
- Advance Compact Polishing System
- Non-clogging Air Polishing System
- High-standard Countertop Polisher
- Exclusive H.S.T. Technology
- Portable Polishing System
- Rinsing/Polishing Modes
- Harmless to titanium implants
- No installation required
- Can be moved easily from room to room
- Connects directly to existing handpiece tubing
- Lightweight and easy on the wrist
- Water control knob to prevent cross-infection
- Rinsing/polishing modes for efficient operation
- Self-cleaning head that eliminates nozzle clogging
- Large, Easy-view Powder Reservoir
- Some patients will notice a salty taste during treatment. Air abrasive polishing may damage composite restoration
- Patients on a sodium restricted diet or having respiratory problems, or patients with renal insufficiency, chronic diarrhea, or on long term steroid or diuretic therapy, should consult their physician before having treatment with the jetpolisher.
- Patients should not wear contacts lenses, or should be supplied with a close fitting eye shield. The spray head tip should be moved in short backwards and forwards strokes on the surface to be cleaned.
- As the gingival margin is from a gingival direction onto the tooth so as to avoid direct impingement of the stream onto the gingival margin, oral soft tissues or into periodontal pockets.
Dimensions (Inch): 3.54 H x 5.12 W x 0.83 D
Weight Net: 2.42508 lbs
Air Pressure: 0.3 Mpa - 0.7 Mpa 30-90 Psi
Water Pressure: 0.2 Mpa - 0.6 Mpa 30-90 Psi
Coupling Options: 2-3 hole or 4 hole connectors (Kavo, W&H, Sirona connectors)