Used Dental Air Abrasion | NSK Prophy-Mate Neo
Prophy-Mate neo is an Air Powered Tooth Polishing System with an enhanced form and functionality for easier use. A compact powder chamber makes Prophy-Mate neo comfortable to hold, with an excellent weight balance and a lightweight, while the original NSK handpiece connection swivels 360˚ even under strong air pressure.
It has few applications such as removal of plaque and discoloration, etching of enamel, dentine, and porcelain prior to bonding and helps in preparation for pit and fissure sealant. For treatment of plaque and stains, an effortless operation shortens time. The tips of 60° and 80° are available. It also offers convenient direct connectivity to standard NSK couplings but also all major brand couplings including KaVo, Sirona, W&H and Bien-Air.
- Ergo-comfort design
- Smooth, Easy 360˚ Swive
- Simple One-touch Connection
- Improved Polishing Power
- Easy Detachable 60˚ and 80˚ Nozzles
- Lightweight and flexilbe design
- Major Couplings Compatibily
- Helps minimise hand and wrist fatigue
- Effortless adjustment of the nozzle angle.
- Handpiece also can be attached to the powder case with one-touch operation
- Reduces treatment time
- Molar area and occluding surface operations made easier
- Contributes more to efficient use of the powder
Length: Approx. 3.15" - 7.87"
Weight: Approx 0.34 lbs
Functions: Removal Of Plaque And Discolouration, Cleaning, Etching Of Enamel, Dentine And Porcelain Prior To Bonding Preparation For Pit And Fissure Sealant
Operating humidity: 30% to 70%
Water Pressure at Inlet : Max 5 bars
Swivel Handpiece : Yes
Powder Type: Spherical Particulate Powder
Autoclavable Components: All Components Except Powder Holder Cover