Used Dental Air Abrasion Unit | Promident Miniblaster
The Promident Miniblaster is an autoclavable clinical sandblaster designed to enhance adhesive dentistry procedures. The Miniblaster is used for air abrasion procedures on oral restorations and cavities.
It can be used for surface preparation prior to bonding to all dental materials, including: precious, semi-precious, and non-precious metals; porcelain; composite; resin materials.
- Produces microretentive surfaces
- Tungsten carbide nozzle for wear resistance.
- Optional nozzle extension with 360° rotation
- In-line high pressure stop-cock with built-in on/off toggle included.
- Index-finger controlled valve
- Enhance bonding to all dental materials
- Easy access to difficult-to-reach areas
- Maximum ergonomic control and requires less operating pressure
Weight (lb.): 2.64
Dimensions (inches): 6.89 x 2.75
Recommended pressure: 80-100 PSI