Used Dental Air Abrasion | Velopex Aquacut Quattro
The AQUACUT’s Quattro Air Abrasion System (Velopex)unique fluid curtain suppresses the powder emissions common with air abrasion units from the past, while simultaneously increasing cutting efficiency by constantly removing debris created during the cutting process.
The AQUACUT Quattro Air Abrasion System changes into a powerful cutting tool that will in many instances cancel the need to use the dental turbine. It is a non-contact instrument, there is no vibration, heat generation or turbine noise. most cases there is no need for an anesthetic.
- Contactless Dentistry
- Pain Free Dentistry
- Modern Adhesive Dentistry
- Self-contained Disposable Powder Cartridges
- Quick and Measured Refills
- Highly Efficient StainRemoval
- Multi-Function Handpiece
- Convenient Powder Cartridge System
- Promotes Conservative, tooth-friendly dentistry.
- No chipping or stress fractures
- Minimal removal sound tooth material
- Quick and versatile – reduced treatment times
- Multiple quadrants treatable on a single visit
- Ability to cut, polish, clean and dry
- Function Changes at the Twist of a Switch
Special consideration must be given to the use of the aquacut quattro on patients who have: -
- Respiratory difficulties
- Blocked nasal passages
- Restricted sodium diet
- Any other medical problem that may prevent the patient from breathing through the nose.
Note: Any patient suffering from any of the above conditions should consult their physician before having treatment with aquacut quattro.
Dimensions (Inch): 94 L x 9.84 W x 9.05 H
Weight: 16.5347 lbs
Dosing Chambers Capacity : 29 - 53 micro aluminium oxide or fine granular sodium bicarbonate
Dry Air Supply: 5 bar, (72 psi) and 7.5 bar, (109 psi)
Depressurisation Time : 20-30 seconds
Tooth Reduction Material: Aluminium Oxide
Tooth Cleaning and Polishing: Sodium Bicarbonate (fine granular )
Operation Type: Pneumatic
Operating Temperature: -10°C and +40°C (14°F and 104°F) and below 80% humidity.