Used Dental Air Compressor | Matrx AirMax OL-3
AirMax Oil-less compressors provide compressed, clean, dry air that is free of water, oil and other contaminants that could compromise dental procedures and handpiece operations conducted by qualified dental professionals. It combines highperformance design with rugged, trouble-free construction to provide high quality compressed dental air.
- Oil-less piston compressor head
- Integral desiccant drying system
- In-line filter to ensure delivery of clean
- Delivers dry air
- Air is stored in an ASME-certified tank
- Equipped with a low voltage relay
- Optional sound-reducing covers are available for all configurations
- Rugged construction
- Trouble-free construction to provide high quality compressed dental air
- Built with high-reliability oil-less piston compressor heads
- Delivers dry air that is free of water, oil and other contaminants
- Remote operation capable
- To avoid compressor overheating and thermal shutdowns, the installation site must be properly ventilated and, if necessary, air conditioned to prevent ambient temperatures from exceeding 104°F/40°C.
- Compressor heads are extremely hot during operation. To avoid burning yourself, allow unit to cool before servicing.
- Operating the compressor in excess of 30% duty cycle will decrease the overall service life of the unit.
Dimensions w/o Sound Cover (Inch): 32 H x 22W x 19 D
Dimensions w/ Sound Cover (Inch)): 34”H x 22”W x 22”D
Shipping Weight: 162 lbs.
Horsepower / Kilowatts: 1.6 HP / 1.2 KW
Voltage (Nominal): 208-230 V
Max. Current: 9.5 A
Elec. Service (Dedicated Line): 12 AWG , 20A Min Breaker
Tank Capacity: 8 Gal