Used Dental Air Compressor | Matrx AMD-100-3
AMD-100-3 dental air compressors combine high- performance design with rugged, trouble-free construction to provide high-quality compressed dental air.
- Integrated desiccant drying system
- In-line filter
- Industry-standard piston-type heads
- Equipped with a low voltage relay
- Ensures delivery of clean, dry air that is free of water, oil, and other contaminants
- Reliable and quiet operation
- Compressor heads are extremely hot during operation. Allow unit to cool before servicing.
- To avoid compressor overheating and thermal shut downs, the installation site must be properly ventilated and, if necessary, air conditioned to prevent ambient temperatures from exceeding 104°F/40°C.
- Keep all service switches in the "ON" position. Never run the compressor with one head turned OFF except for short periods of time while one head is not operational.
Dimensions (inches): 27 D x 44 W x 34 H
Weight: 528 Lbs.
Power requirements: 208-230 V, 50/60 Hz, 21.6A
Horse power: 3 HP
Tank size: 132.49 L
Max. users: 5-6