Used Dental Air Compressors | Air Techniques AirStar 10
The Air Techniques’ AirStar 10 is a dental oil-less compressors operate without oil and produce hygienic and dry dental air for compressed air applications . AirStar Dental Air System hygienically clean air which also enhances any infection control procedures by eliminating an environment that can serve as a medium for promoting bacterial growth . Ultra-dry dental air protects valuable handpieces from premature failure due to the effects of moist air and the build-up of oil residue.
The AIRSTAR utilizes a long stroke, small bore piston to compress the air. This piston is bonded with an anti-friction polymer to eliminate the need for oil. The air is forced through the Membrane Dryer System consisting of the cooler and the membrane. This system removes moisture and air impurities providing the driest possible compressed air while maximizing performance. This 100% ultra-dry air is reserved in the main storage tank for use by the operatory air system.
- Revolutionary Compressor with Membrane Dryere Technology
- Improved intake filters,
- New purge muffler design,
- Shock mounts and flat frame reduce vibration and noise
- Only a single, annual filter change – no need to constantly monitor the system
- Low maintenance
- Provides ultra-dry and hygienically clean compressed air
- Eliminates damp conditions and lowers humidity levels
- Space-saving installation
- Lessens the strain on electrical and mechanical components
- Efficient operation
- Prohibits bacteria growth so patient's health is protected and equipment failures caused by oil residues are made impossible
- Protects valuable handpieces from premature failure due to the effects of moist air and the build-up of oil residue
- Use of the AIRSTAR not in conformance with the instructions specified in user’s manual may result in permanent failure of the unit.
- The minimum voltage for an AS10 is 105 Volts. Install a boost transformer if the service is below these ratings.
- Note: If voltage is higher than 125V/250V, install a bucking transformer.
Service Clearance : Allow 12 " on all sides .
Ambient Temperature : - Must not exceed 105°F , Must be above 41° F
Air System Plumbing Connection
- 3/8" FNPT Shut-off valve and a 6 ft. pressure hose (supplied)
- Air distribution piping for all models - 1/2", type "L" or type "K" copper
- If pipe volume is too great, more than 235 in3 or more than 100 ft. of 1/2" diameter pipe, a pressure regulator should be installed between the main tank and the distribution piping and set to 80 psi.
Part Number : AS 10
Max. Number of Simultaneous Users: 2
Number of Heads: 1
Voltage (Min/Max): 105/125
Full Load Amps: 8.0
Dimensions (HxWxD): 28.5" x 25" x 19.75"
Dimensions with Sound Reducing Cover (HxWxD): 30" x 25" x 22.5"
Weight ( No Sound Cover ): 170 lbs.
Shipping Weight (Approximate lbs) With Sound Cover: 215
Frequency (Hz): 60
CFM (Cubic Ft./Min) @ 80 psi: 2.5
Pump-up Time 0-115 PSI: 2 mins, 55 secs
Recovery Time 85-115 PSI: 48
Tank Size : 0.8 (cu. ft.) or 6 (US Gal.)