Used Dental Air Compressors | Air Techniques AirStar 22
The Air Techniques AirStar 22 operates without oil and produces hygienic and dry dental air for compressed air applications .
The AirStar 22 utilizes a long stroke, small bore piston to compress the air. This piston is bonded with an anti-friction polymer to eliminate the need for oil. The air is forced through the Membrane Dryer System consisting of the cooler and the membrane. This system removes moisture and air impurities, providing the driest possible compressed air while maximizing performance. This 100% ultra-dry air is reserved in the main storage tank for use by the operatory air system.
- Revolutionary Compressor with Membrane Dryere Technology
- Improved intake filters,
- New purge muffler design,
- Shock mounts and flat frame reduce vibration and noise
- Only a single, annual filter change – no need to constantly monitor the system
- Low maintenance
- Provides ultra-dry and hygienically clean compressed air
- Eliminates damp conditions and lowers humidity levels
- Space-saving installation
- Lessens the strain on electrical and mechanical components
- Efficient operation
- Prohibits bacteria growth so patient's health
- Protects valuable handpieces from premature failure due to the effects of moist air and the build-up of oil residue
Part Number : AS22
Max. Number of Simultaneous Users : 3
Number of Heads: 1
Voltage (Min/Max): 200/250
Full Load Amps : 8.0
Dimensions without Sound Cover ( H* W* D ): 30.5 "x 29" x 20"
Dimensions with Sound Reducing Cover ( H * W * D ) : 32" x 31" x 22.25"
Shipping Weight (Approximate lbs) No Sound Cover: 200 lbs
Shipping Weight (Approximate lbs) With Sound Cover: 240 lbs
Frequency (Hz): 60
CFM (Cubic Ft./Min) @ 80 psi: 5.0
Pump-up Time 0-115 PSI: 3 mins, 10 secs
Recovery Time 85-115 PSI: 47
Tank Size (cu. ft.) (US Gal.): 1.6 cu. ft . / 12 US Gal