Used Dental Air Compressors | CustomAir Jun-Air 4.5HP Triple Oilless
The CustomAir/Jun-Air 4.5 HP Triple Head Compressor (also known as the Jun-Air 6000-150B) is an oil-free dental compressor which can be used for Medical, Laboratary and Dental operations. It is a maintenance-free compressor with a hygienic, oil-free and dry air output. It also has a high grade coalescent filter as well as fresh air intake can which can support several dentist/hygienists simultaneouly.
- Triple Head Compressor
- Modern Design
- Low Noise and Vibration Level
- State-of-the-Art Performance
- Integrated Filtration
- Consistent 100% Duty Cycle
- Simultaneous Multiple User Support
- 4.5 HP Compressor
- Built from highly durable materials making give it long-life and future proof benefits
- Offers highly efficient air compression operations
- Eliminates the need of stressful lubrication maintenance
- Constantly supplies hygienic, oil-free and dry air output
- Promotes easier basic maintenance
- Quiet (ultra-quiet in cabinets)
- Protect compressor against rain, moisture, frost and dust.
- Compressor is only suitable for installations with the nominal voltage stated on the motor plate.
- The compressor is constructed and approved for a max. pressure of 10 bar/150 psi. Do not adjust the compressor to a higher pressure.
- Do not in any way block or prevent the normal functioning of the safety valve on the receiver.
- Only connect pneumatic equipment suitable for the max. pressure indicated.
- Do not operate compressor at ambient temperatures exceeding 35°C/95°F or falling below 0°C/32°F.
- Do not touch compressor motor during operation as there is a risk of burn due to high temperatures.
- Do not direct air flow at head or body.
System Type: Base Unit
Dimensions (Inch): 50.38 L x 24.38 W x 32.28 H
Max Pressure: 120 psig (8 bar)
Tank Size: 39.6 gal (150 litres)
Displacement (50 Hz): 18.65 cfm (528 l/min)
Displacement (60 Hz): 22.46 cfm (636 l/min)
FAD @ Max Pressure (50 Hz): 9.53 cfm (270 l/min)
FAD @ Max Pressure (60 Hz): 11.65 cfm (330 l/min)
Noise Level (50 Hz) (60 Hz): 77 dB(A) / 78 dB(A)