Used Dental Air Compressors | Matrx AirMax OL-10
The AirMax Oil-less (OL)-10 compressor combines high performance design with rugged, trouble-free construction to provide high quality compressed dental air.
- Built with high-reliability oil-less piston compressor heads
- Integral desiccant drying system
- In-line filter
- Air is stored in an ASME-certified tank
- Equipped with a low voltage relay
- Enable operation from a remote location
- Ensure delivery of clean, dry air that is free of water, oil and other contaminants
- To prevent injury from high pressure air, never remove coalescing filter bowl or any other pressurized component until purge cycle has ended and system has been relieved of air pressure by opening service drain valve.
- Compressor heads are extremely hot during operation. To avoid burning yourself, allow unit to cool before servicing.
- Compressor motors are thermally protected with an automatic reset and may restart without warning.
- Never turn a compressor head ON while other head is running as the heads will not start under back pressure. Allow the pressure switch to shut off the compressor at 100 PSI or disconnect the compressor main power supply to relieve line pressure through the solenoid valve.
- To avoid compressor overheating and thermal shutdowns, the installation site must be properly ventilated and, if necessary, air conditioned to prevent ambient temperatures from exceeding 104°F/40°C.
Dimensions (w/o Sound Cover): 40”H x 44”W x 27”D
Dimensions (w/ Sound Cover): 42”H x 44”W x 29”D
Ship Weight: 412 lbs.
Horsepower / Kilowatts: 2.5 HP/1.8 KW
Voltage (Nominal): 208-230V
Maximum Current: 27A
Elec. Service (Dedicated Line): 10 AWG 30A Min Breaker
Tank Capacity: 132.49 Liters
Operating Temperature : 40° to 104° F (4° to 40° C)