Used Dental Air Compressors | Matrx AirMax OL-7
AirMax Oil-less compressors combine high performance design with rugged, trouble-free construction to provide high quality compressed dental air. Built with high-reliability oil-less piston compressor heads, they feature an integral desiccant drying system and in-line filter to ensure delivery of clean, dry air that is free of water, oil and other contaminants that could compromise dental procedures and handpiece operation.
All units are also equipped with a low voltage relay to enable operation from a remote location. Optional sound-reducing covers are available for all configurations.
- Oil-less Compressor
- Highperformance Design
- Trouble-free Construction
- High Quality Compressed Dental Air
- High-reliability Piston Compressor Heads
- Integral Desiccant Drying System
- In-line Filter
- Equipped with a low voltage relay
- Enables operation from a remote location
- Has a trouble-free construction
- Provide high quality compressed dental air
- Built from highly durable materials making it future proof
- Ensure delivery of clean, dry air that is free of water, oil and other contaminants.
- Elliminates contaminants that may compromises dental procedures and handpiece operation
- Enable operation from a remote location
- To prevent injury from high pressure air, never remove coalescing filter bowl or any other pressurized component until purge cycle has ended and system has been relieved of air pressure by opening service drain valve.
- Compressor heads are extremely hot during operation. To avoid burning yourself, allow unit to cool before servicing.
Dimensions (w/o Sound Cover): 32”H x 33”W x 25”D
Dimensions (w/ Sound Cover): 34”H x 33”W x 26”D
Ship Weight : 320 lbs
Horsepower / Kilowatts : (2) @ 1.6 HP / 1.2 KW
Voltage : (Nominal)208-230V
Max. Current : 19 A
Elec. Service (Dedicated Line) : 12 AWG 20A Min Breaker
Tank Capacity: 20 Gal
Suggested Applications: 4-7 Users
Lubrications Status: Oil-free
Number of Heads: 2