Used Dental Air Compressors | Matrx Dual Head Copeland
This Matrx Dual Head Copeland compressor use industry standard piston type dual heads because of its proven reliability and low noise operation.
- Standard low voltage control relay
- Desiccant drying system
- Air Filter Bypass Manifold to provide air to the operatorie
- Dual pistons are integrated into an iron crankcase
- Enables operation from a location remote from the actual site where the air compressor is installed
- In-line filter deliver clean, dry air free from water, oil and other contaminants
- Durabile and ensures quite operation
To prevent injury from high pressure air, never remove the coalescing filter bowl or any other pressurized component until the purge cycle has ended and the system has been relieved of air pressure by opening the service drain valve.
- Excessive circuit lengths should be avoided to reduce voltage drop during compressor operation. Voltage measurements should be taken while the compressor is running. A static voltage reading Is not a true indication of voltage supply during operation.
- To avoid compressor overheating and thermal shutdowns, the installation site must be properly ventilated and, if necessary, air conditioned to prevent ambient temperatures from exceeding 104°F/40°C.
- Compressors installed outdoors must be protected from rain, snow, direct sunlight, and excess dust. Temperature limits and ventilation recommendations must also be followed.
Dimensions (Inch): 29 H x 16 W x 36 D
Ship Weight: 280 lbs.
Horsepower : 2 HP
Voltage: 208-230 Volts
Current: 14.4 Amp
Dedicated Circuit Breaker: 20 Amp
CFM@ 100 psi: 8.4
Tank Capacity: 75.71 Liters