Used Dental Air Compressors | Midmark Matrx
The Midmark Matrx Compressors combine high performance design with rugged, trouble-free construction to provide high quality compressed dental air.
- OL-3 - 1-3 Users
- OL-7 - 4-7 Users
- OL-10- 8-10 Users
- Oil-less piston compressor heads
- Integral desiccant drying system
- In-line filter to ensure delivery of clean, dry air
- Air is stored in an ASME-certified tank
- Equiped with a low voltage relay
- Enable operation from a remote location
- Free of water, oil and other contaminants
- Excessive circuit lengths should be avoided to reduce voltage drop during compressor operation. Voltage measurements should be taken while the compressor is running. A static voltage reading is not a true indication of voltage supply during operation.
- To avoid compressor overheating and thermal shutdowns, the installation site must be properly ventilated and, if necessary, air conditioned to prevent ambient temperatures from exceeding 104°F/40°C.
- Compressors installed outdoors must be protected from rain, snow, direct sunlight and excess dust. Temperature limits and ventilation recommendations must also be followed.
- Compressor motors are controlled by a pressure switch and will have line voltage applied to them whenever the tank pressure is below 80 PSI. The compressor may start without warning.
Dimensions (Inch): 26 D x 33 W x 34 H
Voltage: 208-230 Volts
Maximum Current: 75.71 Liters