Used Dental Amalgamators | 3M ESPE Rotomix
The 3M ESPE RotoMix unit is a single-speed capsule mixer for dental filling materials and cements in capsules. This device mixes the powder and liquid contents of the capsule consistently with "rotational centripetal/centrifugal" forces. RotoMix capsule holder is compatible with all capsules that are of the correct size and weight.
- Minimized Material Air Voids
- Reduced Noise Level and Mixing Time
- Switchable Centrifugal Movement
- Counter-rotating Capsule Holder
- Automatic Centrifugal Cycle
- Pre-set Touchpad Programs (8 and 10 seconds)
- Programmable Program Settings (1– 39 seconds)
- Isolated Mixing Chamber
- All Capsules Design Compatibility
- Provides a denser mix and virtually void-free material
- Easy one-hand loading/unloading of capsules
- Extremely quiet and no undue vibration during operation
- Meets all electrical safety requirements
- Mixing time and frequency settings are accurate
- Safety switch prevents mixing while mixing chamber lid is raised
- The unit must be operated with the cover intact and closed, otherwise, there is a risk of injury.
- The cover must not be opened until the capsule holder has come to a complete stop.
- Only the capsule to be mixed but no other objects may be present in the space below the cover prior to initiating the mixing cycle.
- Do not attempt to operate this unit by bypassing the protective mechanisms (e.g. by turning off the automatic shut-off switch on the cover of the unit). Violation of the safety regulations may cause serious injury and voids all warranties and guarantees.
Mixing Speed: 2850 rpm
Centrifugation Speed: 2950 rpm
Dimensions (D x W x H): 7.2 x 9.8 x 8.4 "
Weight: 8.75 lbs
Voltage: 120V, 230 V, 50/60 Hz, refer to the rating plate for the set voltage
Power Uptake: Approximately 390 VA
Continous Sound Pressure Level: 73.8 dB(A)