Used Dental Amalgamators | Caulk Dentsply Vari-Mix III
The Dentsply Vari-Mix III amalgamator is used for the mixing of dental alloys and any capsule-delivered temporary filling materials.
- Multiple Speed Options
- 5-20 Second Timer
- Covered Mixing Chamber
- Clockwise and Counterclockwise Operation
- Variable Speed Foot Switch
- Quieter Operations
- Provides consistent mixing speed
- Has mixing frequencies at low and high settings
- Exhibits little vibration during operation
- The mixing chamber is covered
- The Vari-Mix III amalgamator is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with nitrous oxide.
- Do not place dental amalgam in direct contact with other types of metals to reduce risk of corrosion and galvanic reaction.
- Do not open capsule prior to trituration. Do not remove or handle mixing pestle or plastic wafer containing mercury.
- Do not attempt to clean and/or reuse capsules.
Voltage: 120 V
Power Requirement: 25 W
Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
Horse Power : Standard hp 2.35mm
Speed : 12000 to 35000 rpm