Used Dental Amalgamators | Cicadent Silamat S3
Cicadent Silamat S3 amalgamator is used for mixing dental alloys and any capsule-delivered temporary filling materials. It accommodates amalgam and glass-ionomer capsules.
- Silamat Technology
- Proven Universal Mixer
- 0-30 Second Preset Timer
- Covered Mixing Chamber
- Clockwise and Counterclockwise Operation
- Variable Speed Foot Switch
- Fastens dental operations with its uncomplicated handling
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Offers Homogeneous mixing results
- Provides a very quiet operation
- Provides protection with its mixing chamber cover
- Exhibits little vibration during operation
- Cicadent Silamat S3 amalgamator is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with nitrous oxide.
- Do not place dental amalgam in direct contact with other types of metals to reduce risk of corrosion and galvanic reaction.
- Do not open capsule prior to trituration. Do not remove or handle mixing pestle or plastic wafer containing mercury.
- Do not attempt to clean and/or reuse capsules.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.8 " X 7.8 " X 6.8 "
Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Power: 290 W