Used Dental Apex Locator | J. Morita Root ZX II
The Root ZX II is an apex locator used in diagnostic procedures prior to performing root canals.
- 97.5% accuracy rate
- Automatic calibration
- Ability to work in wet canals
- Easy-to-read display screen
- 8 Speed Settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compatible with low speed handpiece upgrade
- Continuous, accurate root canal measurement
- Prepare canals while simultaneously taking measurements
- Do not use this unit in conjunction with an electric scalpel or on patients who have a pacemaker.
- Blocked canals cannot be accurately measured.
- Illumination devices such as fluorescent lights that use an inverter can cause ROOT ZX II to operate erratically. Do not use ROOT ZX II near devices such as these.
- Electromagnetic wave interference could cause this device to operate in an abnormal, random, and possibly dangerous manner. Cellular phone, transceivers, remote controls and all other devices which transmit electromagnetic waves located inside the building should be turned off.
Voltage: DC 4.5V (with battery operation)
Rated current: max. 0.03A (with battery operation)
Power consumption: 0.135VA (with battery operation)
Weight: 13 ounces