Used Dental Articulators | Whipmix Cadiax® Compact 2
The Cadiax® Compact 2 System is designed for registration and display of hinge axis movements of the human mandible. The data collected is used to program the articulator providing more predictable restorative results.
- Real-time recording to visually locate the reference position
- Increased resolution
- Compatible with Windows®
- Uses new magnetic technology for optimized recording of biomechanical movements of the TMJ
- Multiple recordings for comparison of tracings and accuracy verification
- Settings can be calculated for over 15 different models of articulators
- Patient set-up and recordings are accomplished in less than 10 minutes
- Easily fits into any teaching or practice philosophy
- Visual aid and screening tool for TMJ anomalies
- Space saving
- Plugs directly into computer USB port
- Do not use liquid, and make sure that no liquid gets inside the device during cleaning. The device must never be cleaned under running water, or any other liquid. Do not use stiff brushes or steel wool.
- Never clean the device with alcohol, organic solvents, or disinfectants, as these may cause damage to the components and the housing.
Dimensions (Inch): 1.5 W x 6.5 H x 6.5 D
Measuring resolution ADC: 14 Bit
Measurement data display: 0,01 mm
Deviation of linearity: ± 5%
Supply voltage: 5 V = (only through USB Bus from the PC)
Current input: max. 0,5 A (in compliance with USB specifications)