Used Dental Autoclave Sterilizer | Tuttnauer 1730MKV Valueklave
The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730MK is a tabletop autoclave designed for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments and related items found in dental, medical, first aid rooms and laboratories, etc.
This autoclave uses steam as the sterilizing agent. It is a manually operated device.
- Fast cycle time (11 minutes from a hot start for unwrapped instruments)
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Double-safety locking device
- Drain valve is located on the front.
- Temperature can be selected from 212°F - 273°F
- Prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Allows quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Efficient drying cycle for wrapped instruments
- Economical and compact design
Tray capacity: 3
Dimensions (inches): 18 x 17.5 x 12
Chamber Dimensions (inches): 7 (diameter) x 13 (depth)
Power requirements: 120V, 50-60Hz, 11A
Weight (lb.): 50