Used Dental Autoclave Sterilizer | Tuttnauer EZ9
The Tuttnauer EZ9 is a fully automatic steam autoclave used to sterilize dental instruments.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, and glassware
- Double-safety locking device
- Low water sensor
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Allows quick and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
Power requirements: 120V, 50-60Hz, 12A
Printer compatible: Yes
Weight (lb.): 95
Tray capacity: 3
Water reservoir volume: 3 liters
Chamber dimensions (inches): 9 (diameter) x 18 (depth)
Dimensions (inches): 21.5 x 20 x 14.5