Used Dental CAD / CAM Dental Restoration | Nobel Biocare NobleProcera Optical Scanner
The new NobelProceraTM optical scanner developed and manufactured by Optimet is based on Optimet‘s patented technology, which offers precision, speed, and accuracy as well as new scanning ability as well-proven already in the aerospace, automotive and flat panel display industries and special metrology applications.
- Impression scanning capability Increased laboratory efficiency and future model production.
- Unique conoscopic holography technology Co-linear scanning technology for improved data acquisition efficiency.
- Open air design For ease of access, set-up and use.
- Moving object table High speed, stable platform for fast and accurate scanning.
- Intuitive holder design Option for batch scanning of single copings.
- Full and future product assortment Scanner support for current and future advancements in materials and solutions.
- Fast and highly precise data acquisition.
- Shorter scanning time
- Minimal user intervention during scanning.
- Ease of use
- Intuitive holder design that enables fast batch scanning
- Enables scanning of steep angulations and undercuts, thereby, opening up new opportunities such as direct impression scanning
Zirconia (ZrO2): 1120 MPa average flexural strength
Alumina (Al2O3): 600–700 MPa flexural strength
Titanium: 345 MPa and 860 MPa tensile strength; the widest assortment of implant platforms available anywhere for your custom abutments and NobelProcera Implant Bridges
Production accuracy: < 10 µm
Internal fit : < 40 µm