Used Dental CAM Restoration Milling Machine | Sirona MC XL Mill
The Sirona MC XL milling unit produces computer-aided dental restorations from natural-appearing ceramic material. It is often paired with the CEREC AC Bluecam dental acquisition unit. It is a newer, improved model of the older, CEREC 3 compact milling machine, and requires a dongle accessory from Sirona to perform milling procedures.
- 2 heads with a single bur each
- Faster milling than the compact unit
- Single solution for milling crowns, inlays, and bridges
- Fast milling times
- Provides single-visit restorations
- Gazing into the beam beam for longer periods of time can damage a person's vision. Never look directly into the laser beam and do not use any optical devices for this purpose. The laser beam emerges at right angles to the window of the scanner.
- When the milling chamber door is opened during the milling operation, the milling instruments could continue to run for a short time.
- Be careful not to touch the milling instruments with your hand or any other object during this time.
- Before you open the milling chamber door, end any actions that are running by selecting the "Stop" key on the milling unit or in the application software.
Power requirements: 100V-230V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 - 3.5 A
Dimensions (inches): 27.55 x 16.73 x 16.53
Weight (lb.): 95