Used Dental CEREC & CAD-CAM Optical Impression Scanner | Sirona inEos Redcam
The Sirona inEos Redcam is an optical impression system that records the topographical characteristics of teeth, dental impressions, or stone models for use in CAD/CAM restorative prosthetic devices.
An inLab system computer is required to run this software. The hardware version must be PC Hardware A or higher.
- Optical impression system
- Records topographical characteristics of teeth, dental impressions, or stone models
- Compatible with dental implants systems including the Nobel Biocare Branemark and Straumann SynOcta
- Effective and convenient CAD solutions
- Excellent resource for restoring function in the oral cavity
Power requirements: 100-240V, 47– 63Hz, 1.0A