Used Dental Curing Light | 3M ESPE Elipar Freelight 2
Elipar FreeLight 2 , is a highperformance light source for intraoral polymerization of dental light-cure materials. It consists of a charging station and a wireless handpiece powered by a rechargeable battery. The unit is designed for use on a table and cannot be wall-mounted.
- Audible signal alerts
- Variable cure times: 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds
- LED-generated light
- Built-in microprocessor ensures constant LED light output
- Curing tip swivels 360°
- Saves space
- Easy to transport
- Convenient and effective operation
- Elipar FreeLight 2 must not be used in patients, or by users, with heart pacemaker implants who have been advised to be cautious with regard to their exposure to small electrical devices.
- Power requirements: 100V, 120V-230 V 50/60 Hz, 1A
Wavelength range: 430-480 NM
Handpiece Dimensions: Diameter: 30 mm, Length: 285 mm
Weight (oz.): 10