Used Dental Curing Light | DMD Apollo 95E
The DMD Apollo 95E is a powerful plasma arc curing and whitening light. The 95E provides polymerization of dental materials in as little as 1-3 seconds rather than the usual 40 seconds required of conventional halogen curing lights.
- Redesigned one-touch activation hand piece
- Easily wall-mounted
- Reduced size with dual handles for enhanced mobility
- Plasma arc technology
- Cures composite material in 1-3 seconds
- Step cure function and whitening
- Whitens teeth in 30 minutes
- Internal voltage regulator
- Cooling fan operation is proportional to bulb usage.
- Faster curing than conventional halogen curing lights
- Sterilizable curing tips.
- Easily cleaned or barrier protected
- Improves patient’s comfort due to considerably shorter procedures
- Convenient operation; no holding the light for long, sometimes painful minutes
- Reduced chance of site contamination
- Significantly increases daily office production
An activation 'sleeve' on hand piece will also operate unit.
Power requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 6.3A
Light emission wavelength: Curing Mode: 460 – 490NM, Whitening Mode: 400 – 500 NM
Dimensions (inches):12 x 10 x 4