Used Dental Curing Light | Kerr Demetron Optilux VCL 501
The VCL 501 is used to polymerize resins for fillings and restorations. The Optilux 501 has a variety of features not found in other curing lights including a self-diagnostic system, bulb-life indicator, LCD 4- digit radiometer display, and volume control.
- Carrying handle recessed back at the top of the unit
- Ventilation openings hidden on the top and bottom of the control unit
- Handpiece hanger
- Raised-key controls
- Cures all light-curable dental materials on the market
- 4 curing modes.
- Built-in digital radiometer
- Interchangeable light guides; accepts all Demetron light guides.
- Light guide swivels 360 degrees to facilitate intraoral access.
- Internal voltage regulator
- Versatilie and time-saving operation
- Easy to use
Power requirements: 100-120V~/2.0A, 50/60 Hz, 220-240V~/1.0A, 50/60 Hz
Power input: 160 VA, nominal
Lamp: 12 Volt, 80 Watt OptiBulb
Output wavelength range: 400-505 nm (nanometers)
Output light Intensity: 10, 20, 30, 40, C 850 mW/cm² minimum using 8mm curved turbo+ light guide, R, B, BLEACH 1000 mW/cm² minimum using 8mm curved turbo+ light guide (mW/cm² = milliwatts per centimeter square)
Dimensions (inches): 8 x 7.5 x 6.5
Weight (lb.): 7