Used Dental Curing Lights | Air Techniques Arc Light 2
The ARC Light II is a microprocessor-controlled, plasma-arc curing unit that features multiple programmable curing modes. The unit is solidly built with well designed engineering and safety features. The ARC Light II adequately polymerizes resin composites in as little as five seconds and offers conventional, ramped, or step cure modes.
- Built-in Radiometer
- Liquid-filled Light Guide
- Solidly Built Construction
- Well-balanced Handpiece
- Upto 2000 mW/cm2 Irradiance Intensity
- Magnetically-retained Finger Switch
- Has built-in radiometer
- Magnetically-retained finger switch on handpiece.
- Offers a higher Irradiance output than that of conventional halogen curing units
- Irradiance spectrum is compatible with most resin composites
- Has three programmable curing modes
- Efficient lamp cooling design allows continuous curing modes
- Quiet cooling fan runs in proportion to unit use
- Enables unit to self-calibrate its irradiance output
- Light wand is well balanced and easy to control.
- Easy-to-Operate Controls
- Offers a well designed engineering and safety features
- Allows quicker placement of orthodontic bands and appliances
- Never look directly at the end of the liquid light guide or the curing tip. Avoid excessive exposure of soft tissue to prevent overheating.
- The liquid light guide supplied with the ARC Light II has been spectrally matched to the specific requirements of the system. Use of any other light guide may detrimentally affect performance and safety.
- Do not use this appliance near a flammable liquid, anaesthetic or oxygen. Do not use solvents or flamable products on this appliance.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.5 x 11.2 x 5.7 "
Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
Current: 3.5 Amps
Circuit Breakers: 5 Amps on each side of AC line
Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240 Volts + 10%
Weight: 10 pounds (main assembly)
Light Output Wavelength: 430 - 500 nm min (FWHM - full width half maximum)
Light Output:: 2000 mw/cm2 (max initial output)
Light Guide: Liquid light guide 5-1/2 feet