Used Dental Curing Lights | Coltene Coltolux LED
The Coltolux LED light system combines a slim curing probe with high output in a cordless, lightweight, pen-style design. The Coltolux® LED is indicated for the polymerization of intra and extra oral restorations fabricated from materials (commonly referred to as visible light cured dental restoratives and/or composites and/or dental adhesives) that contain Camphorquinone as the photoinitiator.
- Slim curing probe with high output in a cordless lightweight pen-style design
- Heat sink technology
- Dome shaped lens concentrates light output on the restoration
- Cordless Handpiece.
- High output LED for fast cures
- Audible signal every ten seconds
- Automatic power saving sleep mode after 20 seconds of operation
- Hundreds of cures with a fully charged battery
- Reduces the amount of heat emission and eliminates the need for a fan
- Ideal for hard to reach posterior areas
- Enhances visibility of the restorative material
- To maximize patient comfort, do not operate handpiece for more than one minute continuously if the ambient temperature is above 86 °F (30 °C).
- Do not touch the LED or reflector under the light lens as hand oil contaminates these components and can compromise performance.
- Do not autoclave the unit, damage to the unit will occur.
- The Coltolux® LED Light Lens is easily scratched and must be handled with care at all times.
- Do not immerse the unit in liquid, damage to the unit will occur.
- Do not attempt to clean the reflective surface or the LED under the light lens as this will cause damage to the unit or impair its performance.
- Do not saturate the light lens with cleaning solution or disinfectant. Do not allow solution to remain on the light lens for an extended period of time as this may impair performance.
- Do not use petroleum-based solvents, iodophors, or phenolic-based products on the handpiece or charger base.
- Always test restorative materials with this LED light by using the supplied test block. Failure to do so may result in uncured material.
Input Voltage (Power Supply): 100-240 VAC
Frequency (Power Supply): 50-60 Hz
Input Current (Power Supply): 0.3 Amp
Output Voltage (Power Supply): 5 VDC
Output Current (Power Supply): 1.2 Amp
Length (Handpiece): 8.7”
Probe Dia (Handpiece): 0.48”
Grip Dia (Handpiece): 1.00”
Operating Voltage (Handpiece): 4.2 – 3.0 VDC
Ambient Temperatures: 50 °F – 104 °F (10 °C – 40 °C)
Relative Humidity : 80%