Used Dental Curing Lights | Dentsply SmartLite iQ
The SmartLite IQ unit utilizes light emitting diode (LED) technology for the polymerization of light cured materials in the 450 to 475 nm visible light range. The SmartLite™ IQ™ unit has been designed for curing camphorquinone-based visible light cured (VLC) materials.
- Fan-free, Sealed Construction
- 600 (10-second) Delivered Cures
- LED Technology
- Built-in Radiometer
- Has digital display with adjustable timer settings
- Adjustable Timer Settings
- Long life rechargeable battery
- Small, lightweight, cordless design
- Easy intraoral access
- Sealed design facilitates disinfection / barrier protection
- Provides an excellent collimation of light
- Provides relatively less heat emitted from light guide and LED source
- Offers quieter operations, with no fan noise
- When curing, position the light over the polymerizable material and avoid extraneous contact with soft tissue for prolonged periods. Prolonged continuous exposure to soft tissue can result in irritation or possible injury.
- Do not attempt to change the Curing LED or alter the unit in any way.
- Do not look directly at the light emitted from the curing probe. As with any bright light source, staring directly at the source may cause temporary effects such as after-image. Use provided light shield to decrease light exposure and after-image.
- Persons who have had surgery for eye cataracts are especially sensitive to light and generally should not use or be exposed to the SmartLite IQ unit unless they employ suitable protective measures. These measures should include the use of spectacles that filter out blue-violet and ultraviolet light.
- Prolonged unfiltered exposure to the light source may cause damage to the eye. Prolonged contact with soft tissue may cause injury or irritation to the tissue.
Operation Mode: Continuous operation with intermittent loading: (1 min./5 min. = 1 min. On/5 min. Off)
AC Input Rating: 100 - 120 V
Dimensions (with handpiece): 5.9 inches
Handpiece Dimensions (W x H): 1.4 x 5.0 inches
Charging Base Dimensions (H x W x L): 4.8 x 2.9 x 7,2 inches
Power Supply Cord (length): 72 innches
Charging Base Weight: 0.75 lbs
Handpiece Weight : 0.5 lbs
Operating Temperature: 50°-86°F (10°-30°C)
Relative Humidity: 10% to 75% (non-condensing)
Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa