Used Dental Curing Lights | Kerr Demetron A.1 and A.2
The Demetron A.1 and A.2 are corded but offer different powering options to run continuously throughout the day.
The Demetron A.1 is a small, wand-style and can be installed into new or existing chair configurations.
The Demetron A.2 can be plugged into any electrical outlet making it completely portable.
- Consistent, cool output of 1,000 mW/cm2
- 4 mm depth of cure in 10 seconds for most materials
- Cures all materials within the 450 to 470 nm range
- Convenient 10- or 30-second curing cycles
- High output
- Fast cure
- Comprehensive curing capability
- Two curing modes
- Do not look directly at the light emitted from this curing unit.
- Do not use this device without suitable eye protection for the operator, assistant and patient.
- Persons having a history of photosensitive reactions or who are using photosensitizing drugs should not be exposed to light from this unit.
- Equipment is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or nitrous oxide.
- Wipe, do not spray, solution onto plastic parts. Prevent liquids from entering openings on unit.
Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Current: 0.5 Amp
Power: 10 VA
Storage temperature: -40˚F to 158˚F (-40˚C to 70˚C)
Storage relative humidity: 10% to 85%
Output peak wavelength range: 450 - 470 nanometers
Maximum Light Intensity: 1,100mW/cm2
Length of Handpiece: 7.00”
Width of Handpiece: 1.42”
Weight of Handpiece: 3.70 Oz.
Weight of optional bracket: 1.69 Oz.