Used Dental Curing Lights | Kerr Demi Plus
The DemiPlus L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode) curing light is a visible curing unit intended for polymerization of light-cured materials by dental professionals.
- Interchangeable Light Guides
- Whisper-quiet fan
- Multiple Curing Options
- Periodic Level Shifting
- Exterior is made from Valox resin
- Extended Turbo Light Guide
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Advanced Battery Design
- Enhanced Body Design
- Extended Light Guide.
- Enables better application with improved access (+28% additional reach) for posterior procedures
- Batteries must be fully charged prior to use.
- Do not open or tamper with the batteries.
- Take caution when using this product in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture or an oxidizer such as oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- The fiber-optic light guide is provided in a non-sterile condition and must be sterilized prior to patient contact.
- Do not place light directly on or towards unprotected gingiva or skin.
- Adjust curing techniques in accordance with the increase in curing energy.
- Do not look directly at the light emitted from this curing unit. Do not use this device without suitable eye protection for the operator, assistant and patient.
- Persons having a history of photosensitive reactions or who are using photosensitizing drugs should not be exposed to light from this unit.
Unit handpiece dimensions (Inch): 9.25 L x 1.2 W
Charger dimensions (Inch): 6.0 L x 4.63 W
Handpiece and battery weight: 5.47 Oz.
Battery charger weight: 12.42 Oz.
Voltage: 100-240 Volts
Current: 0.8-0.4 Amp
Frequency: 47-63 Hz
Power input: 12VA
Operating temperature: 60˚F to 104˚F (16˚C to 40˚C)
Operating relative humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
Storage temperature: -4˚F to 104˚F (-20˚C to 40˚C)
Storage relative humidity: 10% to 85%
Baseline Output: 1,100 mW/cm2
Output peak wavelength range: 450 - 470 nanometers