Used Dental Curing Lights | Phillips Zoom
The Philips Zoom (Philips chairside teeth whitening light or Whitening LED Accelerator) is designed to be used by dental professionals for whitening discolored teeth. The Accelerator’s LED light source has been designed to deliver the optimal spectrum of light energy to activate Philips Zoom! Chairside Light Activated Whitening Gel to deliver 6-8 shades* of teeth whitening.
- Light-activated technology for powerful whitening
- Proven safe and effective on teeth and gums
- Adjustable intensity settings
- Up to 8 shades in 45 min
- Accelerate whitening for maximum results in minimal time.
- Less than an hour procedure
- Maximum patient comfort
- Lesser to no after procedure sensitivity
- The use of accessories and cables other than those specified may result in increased emission or decreased immunity levels.
- The product should not be used adjacent to other products and that if adjacent use is necessary, it should be observed to verify normal operation
Input Ratings: 100-240V~, 3A, 50-60 Hz
Classification: Class 1 Type BF, IPXO, Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable mixtures
Operating Mode: Continuous
Height: 53.5 in (136cm)
Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg)
Operating Temperature: 10ºC - 40ºC (50ºF - 104ºF)
Light Source: LED Array
Bandwidth: 430 to 505 nanometers
Cooling: Air Cooled