Used Dental Delivery Systems | Adec 300 Traditional Delivery System
The A-dec 300 Traditional delivery system is a dental delivery that attaches to any A‑dec dental chair, as well as chairs from other manufacturers so you can easily upgrade your dental operatory with state-of-the-art technology.
With the A-dec 300 Delivery System, you have a simple option to update your dental chair with genuine integration and easy positioning. The A-dec 300 delivery System can integrate a quad-volt intraoral light source and two ancillaries. With the option of a Radius-style delivery system, you not only gain a dynamic area for left- and right-handed operators, but you're also accommodating a wide range of work styles today and for the future.
- Internal integration
- Streamlined control of your entire system
- Simple and Reliable design
- Sturdy materials that are built to last
- Innovative 4-position control block design
- Self-contained waterline maintenance system
- Data Communication System
- Wet/dry foot control
- Compact design
- Easy to maneuver
- Allows you to integrate everything
- Provide streamlined control of your handpiece, integrated accessory, dental chair, and dental light functions.
- Does more with fewer parts
- The dental delivery systems is built to last.
- Balanced flexarm with air brake or manual height adjustment
- Ergonomic & Reliable
Voltage Range : 100/110-120/220-240 VAC
Voltage Frequency : 50-60Hz
Length: Approx. 17.5"
Width: Approx 12"
Weight : Approx. 88 lbs
Control Panel Type : Standard or Deluxe Touchpad
Delivery System Type/Options: Radius-style System, Base-mount System, Post-mount System
Waterline Maintenance System: Self-contained
Assistants Instrumentation: Yes
Vacuum System: Yes
Air Flow Control: Yes