Used Dental Delivery Systems | Adec 541
The A-dec Model 541 is a floor-mounted or cabinet-mounted delivery systems and is used to hold the instruments during dental procedure. It can be contolled by a food pad/switch and a self-contained water bottle with an integrated pickup tube that helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Standard 4-position control block
- Control head accommodates four integrated ancillaries
- Wet/dry foot control with chip blower/accessory button
- Standard quad-voltage intraoral light source with independent adjustment settings for four positions
- Self-contained water bottle with an integrated pickup tube that helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Balanced flexarm with air brake
- Choice of standard or deluxe touchpad
- Floor or cabinet mounting
- High volume evacuator (HVE), QD syringe, and saliva ejector (SE)
- Optional fourth position is available for second HVE or curing light
- Easy to use and operate
- Use only A-dec water bottles. Do not use other brands, or damaged bottles. They can pose a serious safety hazard if broken while pressurized. The A-dec plastic water bottles cannot withstand heat sterilization. Attempting to do so damages the bottle and the sterilizer.
- A-dec does not recommend using saline solutions, mouth rinses, or any chemical solutions, not specified by A-dec, in the A-dec self-contained water system. These may damage the water system components and cause the failure of the dental unit.
- Turn off and bleed the system of air and water before servicing the syringe.
Weight: 94 lb
USB 2.0 Cable: 15’
Diameter of Work Surface : 22.5" (Round)
Foot Control Tubing: 16’
Volume of Water Bottle: 2.0 Liter
Voltage: 120/240 Volts