Used Dental Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner | Coltene Whaledent Biosonic UC100
The BioSonic® is a complete ultrasonic cleaning system which consists of three different cleaner unit sizes, a full line of cleaning solutions and unit accessories which provide you with the flexibility to efficiently clean and disinfect instruments, prostheses and other items.
- Complete Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- Multiple Cleaner Unit Sizes
- Flexible and Efficient Cleaning
- High Capacity Tank
- Front-mounted Drain
- Hinge Action Lid
- Noise and Airborne Vapors Reduction
- Incorporates form and function with a reinforced plastic exterior to resist scratches , chemicals ,physical shocks and limits operational noise .
- Gentle but effective cleaning
- Instruments get cleaned thoroughly but stays in shape and sharp even after frequent cleaning cycles
- Very Quiet performance
- Has raised ridges inside baskets for safe removal of instruments
- Long lasting attractive appearance
- Do not use water alone as the carrier bath. Water is not a satisfactory coupling agent unless a wetting agent is used. For best results use BioSonic General Purpose, BioSonic Germicidal Cleaner or BioSonic Enzymatic Ultrasonic Cleaning solutions.
- Do not restrict airflow. Provide adequate ventilation by maintaining at least 2 inches clearance at the back.
- The power off selection from the keypad does not turn off main power to the unit.
- Operation for long periods of time will cause the cleaning solution to get very hot. To avoid scalding, do not place hands in the solution or spill any onto you. Be careful when removing an item from the tank as it may also be hot.
Power Requirements: 110V
Device Type: Tabletop Ultrasonic Cleaning System
Overall Dimensions: 16.5" x 9.5" x 10.25"
Tank Dimensions: 4" x 11" x 5.5"
Tank Capacity: 1 Gal
Cleaner Unit Sizes: 3 Sizes