Used Dental Digital Intraoral Acquisition Unit | Sirona CEREC AC Bluecam
The Sirona CEREC AC Bluecam is used to capture a digital image of a tooth or impression model. This image can then be manipulated by the CEREC software and sent to an onsite CEREC milling machine or an offsite dental lab where a crown or restoration is milled.
CEREC AC Bluecam was the first system to enable both chairside restoration milling and transmission of digital impressions to the laboratory.
- Single-image acquisition
- Image acquisition can be applied to single tooth and quadrant with full jaw acquisition possible.
- Camera can be placed directly on tooth.
- Automatic exposure control
- Reliable and efficient optical impressions
- Ability to export restoration designs directly to lab for fabrication
- Single-visit restorations
- Convenient operation
- Requires purchase of activation key for each unit fabricated
Measuring technique: Active triangulation
Low-noise CCD sensor: 680 x 480 pixels
Light source: Blue LED, polarized 470nm
Power requirements: 115V / 60Hz / 2.7A
Dimensions (inches):: 13.75 x 48 x 19.5
Weight (lb.): 83