Used Dental Digital Panoramic Cone Beam X-Ray | Biolase Newtom VG3
The Biolase NewTom VG3 is a panoramic, cone beam x-ray system that offers greater accuracy and the sharpest, clearest images possible.
- 5 Selectable FOV from 5 x 5 cm to 11 x 8 cm, to include the entire mandible, maxilla, and condyle for a complete diagnosis
- Removable 2D Sensor
- Multiple fields of view
- High resolution scan
- NNT Software with easy compatibility to your practice management software
- A dedicated digital sensor and specific algorithms provide a full range of information.
- Reduced margin of error with precise 1:1 scale and a full 16-bit greyscale
- Simple upgradability to 3D and Ceph
- Advanced TMJ, 2D projections
- Captures lateral, postero-anterior, open/close mouth, and multi-angle images
- SAFEBEAM™ Technology for automatic dose exposure
- Advanced kinematics
- Compatible with most major third-party software programs on the market
- Ensures patient comfort
- Wheelchair accessible
- Saves space
Power requirements: 15A @ 115V~,10A @ 240V~, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 96" x 52.8 (72 with ceph attachment) x 56
Weight (lb.): 375 (419 with ceph arm)
Patient positioning: Standing or seated. Wheelchair accessible.
Scan time: 3D: 18 seconds; 2D Panoramic: 9.1 seconds (adult), 7.0 seconds (child), 3.4 seconds (child ceph)
Software: NNT™ with free viewer and sharing application