Used Dental Digital Panoramic X-Ray | Planmeca Promax Dimax 3
The Planmeca ProMax® Dimax 3 (also known as ProMax® 3D Plus) provides a wide selection of 3D volume sizes in addition to traditional 2D panoramic, extraoral bitewing and cephalometric imaging. This genuine all-in-one unit handles versatile diagnostic tasks without compromising the best practices in imaging. Excellent for specialist diagnostic needs: implant planning, orthodontic planning, maxillofacial surgery, TMJ analysis, periodontics and endodontics.
- Exceptional 3D Dental Imaging
- 3D Model Scanning
- Cephalometric Imaging
- MAC Friendly Unit
- Effective Standing Design
- Network Connection Ready
- SmartPan™ system or Planmeca Dimax Panoramic Imaging
- Has panoramic radiography for general diagnostics of the tooth arch and the jaw.
- Offers advanced panoramic radiography
- Has an optional dental tomographic slices for detailed morphologic diagnostics of facial bones.
- Offeres Rotational freedom - the SCARA arm can produce any rotation pattern.
- Can be integrated into a network connection for synchronized operations
- Has an advanced collimation and graphical user interface
Height: 63.38 - 94.09 Inch
Volume Sizes: ø4 x 5cm, ø4 x 7m, 7 x 5cm, ø7 x 7cm, ø9 x 5cm, ø9 x 9cm, ø14 x 5cm, ø14 x 9cm
Power: 110V, 20A dedicated circuit
Anode Current: 1–14 mA
Anode Voltage: 54–90 kV
Focal Spot: 0.5 mm, fixed anode
Image Detector: Flat Panel
Image Acquisition: 200/360 DegreeRotation
Scan Time: 2–33 seconds
Reconstruction Time: 2–30 seconds