Used Dental Digital Panoramic X-Ray | Sirona Orthophos XG3
The Orthophos XG3 generates digital X-ray images of maxillofacial regions and subregions for dentistry.
- Centralized control via “multipad"
- Spinal column compensation via automatic kV increase
- CCD sensor technology with high-speed interface
- 27 µm pixel size and image acquisition with 16-bit technology
- 100 MB ethernet data transmission
- High image quality
- Extremely simple operation
- Improves patient comfort
- Accomodates patients in wheelchairs
Power requirements: 230/240V, 50/60Hz
Focal spot size: 0.5 mm x 0.5 mm
Tube voltage: 60–90 kV
Tube current: 3–16 mA
Line internal resistance: max. 0.8 ohms
Panoramic exposure time: 14.2 sec.
Bite block height range: 2’8”-6’ (800–1810 mm)
Dimensions (inches): 41 x 54 x 88