Used Dental Digital Panoramic X-ray | Suni Vatech 3D
The Suni3D panoramic system combines simplicity with state-of-the-art technology to provide ease of use, superior image quality, and extensive diagnostic capability. With Suni's modular design, the user can choose a digital panoramic and later cost-effectively upgrade to a One-Shot cephalometric and/or 3D cone beam.
Suni3D's scan time is as follows: panoramic (standard)-12.7 seconds; fast scan-9.1 seconds; cephalometric-.9 seconds; and conebeam- 8.3 seconds. It acquires 18 to 30 frames per second with reconstruction times less than 1 minute.
- High-resolution images with selectable voxel sizes.
- Crystal-clear panoramic imaging with optional bite wing capture for general diagnostic needs.
- Upgradeable technology.
- No manual sensor switching required. Simply choose the scan program you want and the sensors automatically switch into place.
- Available and easy to operate.
- Accurate and simple panoramic technology provides a series of automated programs for all your diagnostic needs.
- Superior image quality and extensive diagnostic capability.
- Consistent diagnosis every time.
Power: 110/230 volt
Focal Spot: 0.5 mm
Exposure Time: 9.5-13.4 Sec
Rotating Unit (Degree): 360/220
Voxel Size: .08-0.2 mm
Patient Position: Standing, Seated or wheel Chair
Reconstruction Time: Less than 1 minute
Field of View Available: 50 x 50 mm
Gray Scale: 12 bit
Patient Positioning: Standing, Seated, Wheelchair Accessible
Primary Reconstruction Time: Under 1 minute
Scan Time: 8.3
Voxel Size: 08 or .125 mm