Used Dental Digital X-Ray Sensor | Dexis Platinum
The Dexis Platinum digital sensor is a one-size-fits-all sensor that can capture vertical and horizontal bitewings, as well as all periapicals. In addition, it produces more than 20 visible line pairs/mm for crisp, clear radiographs.
- PerfectSize sensor; one-size-fits-all
- TrueComfort Design
- ScatterGuard protection
- Direct USB connectivity
- Sturdy and proven design
- Reliable USB connectivity that enables plug-and-play operation
- Versatile operation that does not require different sensor sizes
- Calibration file from old sensor must be present with sensor to allow for setup in a new office. Do not purchase sensor without a plan for the calibration file.
- If the calibration file is missing, Dexis will require a new buyer to complete a transfer of ownership process for $275.
Imaging Software: Dentrix Image 5.1, Dexis 9, and Dexis Imaging Suite
Chip Type: CMOS
Connection Type: USB
DICOM Compatible: Yes
Image Storage Format: Proprietary DEX - Dicom - TIF - JPG
Line Pairs: 20 LP/mm