Used Dental Digital X-Ray Sensore | Dexis 601P
The Dexis 601P is a digital sensor for capturing intraoal dental x-rays.
- Smart design that generates an active imaging area utilizing almost 100% of the sensor size
- Integrates with all major practice management programs, digital pan systems, and digital/video cameras for a complete imaging hub
- Environmentally friendly
- No film, chemicals, or disposal fees
- Increased productivity
- Increased treatment plan acceptance
- Provides maximum comfort
- Reduced patient exposure to radiation
- Shorter patient wait time
- Calibration file from old sensor must be present with sensor to allow for setup in a new office. Do not purchase sensor without a plan for the calibration file.
- If the calibration file is missing, Dexis will require a new buyer to complete a transfer of ownership process for $275.
Sensor Connection: docking station
Compatible operating system: 32 bit