Used Dental Endodontic Equipment | Coltene Guttaflow Self-curing Filling System - Canal Tips
GuttaFlow is a system for root canals that combines two products in one: gutta-percha in powder form with a particle size of less than 30 cm and sealer.This new filling system works with cold free-flow gutta-percha and uses an application system developed to enable an absolutely simple, safe and hygienic procedure. It is also for permanent obturation of root canals after vital pulp extirpation, treatment for pulpal gangrene and temporary fillings
- Cold Free-Flow Operation
- Gutta-percha Technology
- Non-heated Free-flow Operation
- Two-in-One Cold Filling System
- Excellent Flow Properties
- Biocompatible Device
- Radiopaque Option
- Combines two products in one: gutta-percha in powder form with a particle size of less than 30 µm, and sealer and works with cold free-flow gutta-percha
- Has a tight seal due to expansion and adhesion
- Shows excellent adhesion to the gutta-percha point (masterpoint) as well as to the dentine wall.
- Allows great ease of handling as only one master point is needed (condensation is not required)
- Has excellent flow properties which allow optimum distribution in the root canal.
- Very good biocompatibility
- Allows good post preparation
- Can be removed easily during retreatment
- Ensures a very tight seal of the root canal, is radiopaque and for excellent x-ray evaluation.
- To ensure a dense coronal seal, excess material must be removed with an alcohol soaked pellet
Device Type: Self Curing Curing Device
Working Time: 10 – 15 min
Setting Time: 25 - 30 min